Students can choose to live in homestay with an American family during their studies. American families offer students the opportunity to experience American culture and provide opportunities for students to practice their English daily.
- Single occupancy room with shared bathroom
- Bed, dresser, and desk
- Linens (sheets, blankets, and pillow)
- Two meals per day--breakfast and dinner, 7 days per week (14 meals per week)
- All homestays are located within 30 minutes of American English Institute either by foot, bus, or bicycle
- Check-in is Sunday, the day prior to the program start date
- Check-out is Saturday, the day after the program end date