Students seeking admission to a college or university can gain access to top schools in California and throughout the United States either prior to studying English at AEI or during their
studies. American English Institute's trained college counselors help students to find the university that meets their educational goals and needs. The College and University Placement Service (CUPS)
helps students to:
- Select schools appropriate for their goals
- complete and submit all application materials
- Receive a conditional letter of admission
- Meet English proficiency requirements at AEI
- Transfer successfully to the new school after studying at AEI.
The College and University Placement Service is offered in two ways:
- Students may apply prior to enrolling in American English Institute and receive a conditional admission letter prior to arriving in the U.S. The fee for the service is $850-$1250 for one
school and depends on school admission requirements, student's GPA, and other factors.
- Students may apply for a college or university during their studies at AEI. There is no fee for students that apply during their studies.
American English Institute partner schools accept AEI’s advanced level and TOEFL, GMAT/GRE, and SAT programs in lieu of the TOEFL.